Tuesday, May 22, 2012

“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” -Albert Einstein


Love is a touchy subject for many. But what exactly causes us to love someone or something? According to Einstein it is not gravity, there’s just more to it. I’d like to say that it’s our hearts but scientifically I’m sure it is our brains that make us feel love. Our society likes to think this feeling comes from the heart but we all truly know it that’s not true. In the end though, that doesn’t matter because where ever it comes from it’s the same. Love is a great feeling; it brings joy and happiness and makes you feel good. It stimulates every part us and as some say can be the result of true ‘happiness.’
           
Although I am young and have not lived too long I know I have experienced the feeling of love. I have experienced the joy it brings and the sense of fulfillment it generates. This is a feeling everyone deserves to feel and understand, and I truly believe that everyone has someone out there for them. I’m not too sure its ‘fate’ but I really don’t know what else to call it. To find that person we must go through a lot of trial and error, slowly building our relationship experience. That person is somewhere on this earth, we just have to go and search, be patient, and have an open mind. I think that is the most interesting thing about love, you never really know who you will fall for.

Love is tricky and it can be a surprise, I know for a fact it was for me. I never saw it coming but after I realized it I never really questioned it again. I hope that later on in life I find that person I want to spend my life with, the person I truly love and never want to leave. Hopefully everyone finds that person and lives a happy life along side them, after all what’s the point of life without having something or someone to be happy about? Don’t be afraid to take chances and go after the ones you love. Once you find that person, never let them go, treat them right, and love them with all your heart, all you have to give.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that love is a tricky subject and no one will ever truly understand love unless they experience it themselves and really know what it fills like, but i fill that young love is just a want of that person a form of obsesion. Loved the blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post :) There's no real definition of love, since there's no real way to define it. But when you feel a certain way about someone, you can't help but label it as love. I completely agree with you that we all have someone out there for us, whether they be a family, a friend, spouse, or pet. We all deserve love and to be loved :) Love you Carlos!

    ReplyDelete